Yesterday was a big travel day. Can't say it was too much fun, but there were some highlights.
- getting up at 4:30 am to get in the vans
- driving 15 hours on Ghanaian roads in a single day
- sitting in the back of the van with my legs pressed against me
- having a sore stomach
- hitting a speedbump in the dark at takeoff speed and hitting my head against the roof
- meeting with the Minister of Health and the Director of the National Health Insurance Scheme over breakfast
- reaching Accra alive
Next time, think I'll fly.